vendredi 26 juillet 2024

Homework: dissertation

 I few week ago, I met a english teacher: "You are still making the same error, you haven't improved".

That's true! After years of listening movies and reading news, I understand a little bit more but  I know just enough to spend holidays in Australia. A shame that  I haven't enough money to get there!

So I am doing my homework: a dissertation about US politics. You are welcome to make  corrections below.

"She is glowing. He is coming to her and says: now you are  my Queen; I am at your feet!  And she retort: don't worry if  you have difficulties moving your tongue. You just suck ..... slap  a little ....  lick ........".

As ever, I never finish the work. To much time is needed to improve. I hope you understand: He says that in america you have the right to make fun of him.

And I have got a new nickname for the two opponents: "joker" against "catwoman"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire